You know the drill. I find the smartest, edgiest, and hopefully sexiest people I know who have the characteristics of entrepreneurship to contribute advice to The Chancebending Network. Today we’re talking Hi-touch with Grace Choy from ChoyChoy.
Grace talks Secret Recipes and Restaurant Branding
“I am running a private cuisine. Actually, there is no secret recipes in the age of internet. I also share all my “secret” recipes on my award-winning cookbook. The only 2 things that differentiate a restaurant are “Hi-touch” and “Branding””
A little about Grace
- CNN: Hong Kong’s 10 Best Private Kitchens
- The Most Liked Chinese Restaurant on Facebook
- Twitter’s 1st Verified Chef in Greater China
- Author of Award-Winning Cookbook (Best Woman Chef Cookbook and Best Self-Published Cookbook) by Gourmand World Cookbook Awards
- Honourable Guests of World’s 50 Best Restaurants
- Interviewed by core media around the world
Chancebending is all about entrepreneurs like Grace
When we started The Chancebending Network, we had people like Grace in mind. Whether it’s in Restaurant or any startup, our goal is to connect entrepreneurs with the right information when they need it. We’re doing this with online coaching, access to a community of professional entrepreneurs, and business advice.
To learn more about our entrepreneurship community, check out the Chancebending Network now.